50 years of James Bond, huh? What better way to commemorate such a milestone with a monster US debut as Skyfall made more than $87m this past weekend. With its worldwide total around $518m. People sure love it shaken, not stirred, huh? Personally, I think it's because Javier Bardem was blonde in the film. If you don't find that weird, you're on shenanigans.
The rest of the numbers are below.
1. Skyfall - $87,800,000
2. Wreck-It Ralph - $33,056,000
3. Flight - $15,100,000
4. Argo - $6,745,000
5. Taken 2 - $4,000,000
6. Here Comes the Boom - $2,550,000
7. Cloud Atlas - $2,525,000
8. Pitch Perfect - $2,503,800
9. The Man with the Iron Fists - $2,489,760
10. Hotel Transylvania - $2,350,000
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.