Netflix Now: Unrealistic Church Edition
12:00 PM on 12.14.2011 // Jenika Katz
When one sees a title like Church: The Movie, one would expect two hours of people shifting uncomfortably in pews in fancy outfits while a pastor drones on about sin. I mean, that's certainly what I'd think, with my vast experience of having gone to church once in my life. Unfortunately, it seems like a movie about building a community within the church. That's no fun.
Don't fret! You can make up for the disappointment of Church by watching some of Netflix's meager selection this week. In addition to Rescue Me, there are a ton of TV Christmas specials. If those aren't up your alley, you can check out Sarah Palin: The Undefeated. I bet that's a roarin' good time.
Hit the jump! Hit it, I say!
- A Beautiful Life
- A Better Tomorrow
- All I Want for Christmas
- Angelina Ballerina: Dancing on Ice
- The Apostle
- Barney: A Very Merry Christmas
- Bones (TV)
- Boys and Girls
- Church: The Movie
- Cool It
- Fat Albert's Christmas Special
- He-Man & She-Ra: A Christmas Special
- Hemingway's Garden of Eden
- If You Are the One: Love and Marriage
- Kill Katie Malone
- Last American Cowboy (TV)
- The Long Walk Home
- Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol
- My Life So Far
- One Christmas
- Power Rangers Samurai: Christmas Together, Friends Forever
- Rescue Me (TV)
- Sarah Palin: The Undefeated
- The Sleeping Beauty
- Thomas & Friends: Merry Christmas, Thomas
- Thor & Loki: Blood Brothers (TV)
- Waltzing Anna
New additions to Netflix Watch Instantly apply only to readers in the United States. For those in other parts of the world, your choices may vary.
Reblog (or) Blog Reply
Setup email comments
Unsavory comments? Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma). Can't see comments? Apps like Avast or browser extensions can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.