I’m not sure what’s up with Netflix this week. I’d be lying if I said the selection wasn’t interesting, but it’s not for the reasons you may have hoped. The only thing that really stands out as something well-worth one’s time is Tyrannosaur, of which our beloved Geoff was very fond. Other than that, the main interest lies in the collection of oddities in front of us. There are a couple of standard kids’ fare in the form of Angelina Ballerina, Thomas the Tank Engine, and Barney, but there’s also a Bee Gees concert, a thrilling drama about Canadians who hate immigration, a movie about Daddy Yankee (the Gasolina song guy from the early 2000s) takin’ it to the streets, and the winner of Longest Title Ever, The Man Nobody Knew: In Search of My Father CIA Spymaster William Colby.
So basically, you should watch Tyrannosaur and catch up on last week’s telenovellas. We wouldn’t want you to miss your stories.
Hit the jump for an odd collection!
- Angelina Ballerina: Princess Ballerina
- Angels Crest
- Bajo la Sal
- Barney: Clean Up, Clean Up!
- Bee Gees: In Our Own Time
- The Border (TV)
- Crusade of Vengeance
- Daddy Yankee: Talento de Barrio
- A Darker Reality
- Dirty Little Trick
- Honey 2
- Kevin Smith: Burn in Hell
- Little Girl
- Making War Horse
- The Man Nobody Knew: In Search of My Father CIA Spymaster William Colby
- Playing House
- Revolution Green: A True Story of Biodiesel in America
- Sleep Dealer
- TED Talks: Eco Enigma (TV)
- Them Idiots! Whirled Tour
- Thomas & Friends: Up, Up, and Away
- Where the Road Meets the Sun
- The Will: Family Secrets Revealed (TV)
New additions to Netflix Watch Instantly apply only to readers in the United States. For those in other parts of the world, your choices may vary.