There’s a taco place in a ~hip~ neighborhood here in Chicago that serves dulce de leche milkshakes, which are in my Top Five Drinks Ever. I originally was just going to post a picture of said milkshakes, but Google directed me to this amazing concoction you see in front of you: dulce de leche milkshake with bacon. Bacon makes EVERYTHING better.
Zero Dark Thirty finally made a wider theatrical release as it topped the box office this weekend. Last week’s top-grossing film, Texas Chainsaw 3D, almost completely dropped out of the Top 10. Following behind Zero Dark Thirty is, surprisingly, A Haunted Hause, with this week’s other major release, Gangster Squad, coming in at third. How about that?
The rest of this weekend’s box office numbers are below.[via Rentrak]
1. Zero Dark Thirty – $24,000,000
2. A Haunted House – $18,817,000
3. Gangster Squad – $16,710,000
4. Django Unchained – $11,065,000
5. Les Miserables – $10,127,420
6. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey – $9,080,000
7. Lincoln – $6,314,000
8. Parental Guidance – $6,100,000
9. Texas Chainsaw 3D – $5,150,000
10. Silver Linings Playbook – $5,000,000