Huh? Gnomeo and Juliet is on top? Pardon me for a moment while I try to crunch some numbers and figure out how this could have happened.
So, we’ll start with the coefficient of Hall Pass and the integers of each of the older movies this week, including Gnomeo, Bieber, and the aptly named Unknown. All together, the result isn’t terrible at all.
But wait, there’s one last calculation I’ve forgotten. We have to take everything and divide it by Drive Angry in 3D. Dividing by zero. Oh god what have we done.
At least that explains what you’re about to see down below.
1. Gnomeo and Juliet — $14,213,000
2. Hall Pass — $13,420,000
3. Unknown — $12,435,000
4. Just Go With It — $11,100,000
5. I Am Number Four — $11,036,000
6. Justin Bieber: Never Say Never — $9,200,000
7. The King’s Speech — $7,618,000
8. Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son — $7,550,000
9. Drive Angry in 3D — $5,131,000
10. The Roommate — $2,050,000