The fifth movie in the Die Hard franchise has been christened A Good Day to Die Hard, which is a bad name to give anything. The plot is said to involve John McClane and his son in Russia, which makes Die Hard 5 both the Rocky IV and Police Academy 7 of the series.
A Good Day to Die Hard is slated for a February 14, 2013 release. Yes, that’s Valentine’s Day, so you can give your loved one the gift of Die Hard.
I’m not particularly good with titles and I don’t mean to tell the filmmakers how to do their job, but below are 20 other titles they could have used for the movie. Please suggest your own titles for Die Hard 5 in the comments.[via Deadline]
- The Bigger They Come, the Harder They Die
- Get Rich or Die Hard Tryin’
- Make Them Die Hard Slowly
- Twenty-Sided Die Hard
- Die Hard with Almonds
- Dielander: The Hardening
- Eat, Pray, Die Hard
- You Go to Hell! You Go to Hell and You Die Hard!
- John Tucker Must Die Hard, Romeo Must Die Harder, Surf Nazis Must Die Hardest
- Die Hardermaus
- Goonies Never Say Die Hard
- X-Men, Welcome to Die Hard
- Johnny McClane and the Order of the Phoenix
- My Name Is Inigo Montoya. You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die Hard.
- Can’t Die Hard Me Love
- Father of the Bride of Die Hard
- Hope I Die Hard Before I Get Old
- As I Lay Dying Hard
- Mr. Falcon or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Die Hard
- 1,000 Bad Guys to Shoot Before You Die Hard