FUTURAMA | All Glory To The Hypnotoad | SYFY
Celebrate the twentieth day of the fourth month of the year with your favorite package delivery crew, as SyFy will air a marathon for Futurama this Friday. These will be “episodes selected for maximum trip-enhancing effect and Hypnotoad-centricity,” with the infamous Hypnotoad having “his own far-out logo, psychedelic sidebar, and hypnotic interruptions.”
The marathon will run from 8 p.m. ET on April 20 to 2 a.m. ET. The episodes are as follows:
- 8/7c – Bender’s Big Score Part 1: Earth is taken over by email-scamming aliens while Hermes loses his head and Leela falls in love.
- 8:30/7:30c – Bender’s Big Score Part 2: While Lars and Leela’s romance takes off, Bender helps aliens pillage history for its treasures.
- 9/8c – Bender’s Big Score Part 3: Leela and Lars prepare to get married, and we learn what happened to Fry when he returned to the 21st Century.
- 9:30/10:30c – Bender’s Big Score Part 4: Lars reveals his secret as the humans fight back against the aliens.
- 10/9c – The Day The Earth Stood Stupid: Only Fry can save Earth when evil brains from another world plot to make everyone stupid.
- 10:30/9:30c – Three Hundred Big Boys: When each Earthican receives a $300 government refund, the Planet Express crew members pursue their respective dreams and desires.
- 11/10c – The Sting: A killer bee sting sends Leela on a long, strange trip.
- 11:30/10:30c – Bender Should Not Be Allowed on Television: Bender becomes a television star, as well as a terrible role model for children.
- 12am/11c – Rebirth: After a devastating spaceship crash, the Professor attempts to resuscitate the crew with his birth machine.
- 12:32am/11:32c – Mobius Dick: Leela becomes obsessed with hunting down a mysterious, four-dimensional space whale.
- 1:01am/12:01c – Reincarnation: FUTURAMA is reconceived in three alternate animation styles: classic black-and-white, old-school video game and Japanese anime.
- 1:31am/12:31c – Decision 3012: Leela becomes campaign manager for a presidential candidate whose birth certificate is mysteriously missing.
Smoke if you got ’em, you goddamn degenerates.