The Alamo Drafthouse has done several great no-talking and no-texting PSAs in the past, some of them featuring Patton Oswalt, Michael Madsen, R. Lee Ermey, and Jonah Hill. Now you can help spread the word of not being a jerkwad by creating a PSA of your own. Several winners will be selected. The grand prize winner will receive a $1,000 Visa gift card and have their PSA shown at Alamo Drafthouse locations across the country.
The basic guidelines for the contest are:
- Your video must have the “Don’t Talk or Text During Movies” theme
- Your video must contain the Alamo Drafthouse logo which can be found here: drafthouse.com/assets
- Your video must be suitable for audiences PG-13 or under, no nudity or profanity
- Your video cannot have any violence or weapons present
- Your video should be no longer than 60 seconds in length
- Video submissions must be entered by November 21, 2012
In the gallery is a poster for the costest. For more information, visit filmmakingfrenzy.com.