This weekend is finally Easter. A time that can mean various things for many people. Family, religion, even rabbit worship. To me Easter means one thing. Delicious chocolate bunnies. Don’t even get me started on the day after Easter sales. Perhaps Monday should be its own holiday. I declare it “Cadbury Conquest Day”!
While you are planning your chocolate overdose plans, and the extreme weight loss tactics after, check out sweetness going on around the network. The Japanator crew is running around wild at Sakura-con, Flixist gets up close with a Hollywood heavy hitter, and Tomopop reminds me how much I loved Dark Knight Returns. Just remember to exercise caution this weekend, and avoid hollow chocolate bunnies at all cost, solid milk chocolate will always win the race. What’s your favorite Easter candy?
- PAX: BioWare announces details for Mass Effect 3 DLC. Don’t you dare spoil the ending for me.
- So … who’s buying Xenoblade Chronicles today? If you’re not playing Xenoblade Chronicles right now, shame on you.
- Exclusive: A journey through Journey’s soundtrack. Mmmm Journey…
- Final Impressions: Guilty Crown. Don’t feel guilty about liking Guilty Crown.
- Final Impressions: Nisemonogatari. What did Bob think about the show that made us reexamine the daily task of brushing our teeth?
- Sakura-Con 2012: Japanator “To-do” Guide. Going to Sakura-con? Japanator is too! Make sure to assault Marcus if you see him.
- Sakura Miku Nendoroid makes an appearance. Had your fill of Hatsune Miku? Goodsmile does not care.
- Check out what’s new in the world of Shawnimals! Ninjatown is coming to Chicago’s C2E2.
- Kotobukiya brings Frank Miller’s Batman, Joker to life. Dark Knight Returns figures? I love me some old man Batman.