For this edition of The Network Roundup, I am making a public plea. No more zombie bath salts jokes! For the last couple days I haven’t been able to get on the train, go to work, or especially enter social media without someone cracking some type of zombie bath salts joke. I swear, it’s the hottest comedy material since Milli Vanilli! Just get it all out now so we can move on with our weekend.
Destructoid kept on target and away from the pressures of social networking humor with exciting pre-E3 news. Japanator focused on what matters with more mecha face offs. Flixist let us know wether Snow White‘s massive advertising campaign was money well spent. The Tomopop posse brought us non-other than some more Persona 4 merchandise! The never ending destruction of my wallet! Isn’t there some werewolves we can be reporting on?
- Metal Gear Rising: Raiden’s adventures in unemployment. This made my fracking day.
- Do you want a sneak peek of the E3 Convention Center? Just let us in!
- Soul Sacrifice confirmed for PS Vita in North America. If you don’t have a Vita yet, this might change your mind.
- Friday Night Fights: Zeta Gundam vs. Eva Unit 01. A battle that I actually have to ponder.
- Start off your summer break with MangaGamer’s new sale. Yes, we love MangaGamer because we are perverts!
- Henshin! Rider Generations 2 shows off its cosmic mind. That’s one zany looking Rider.
- Show and Tell: OhNo!Doom’s Fluffy Friends. Natalie gets down and Doomy.
- Kotobukiya reveals Bishoujo Huntress. The sketch looks fantastic.
- [UPDATE] Surprise: Persona 4 D-Arts Jiraiya announced. Please stop, I’m going to default on my mortgage soon!