Woe is me. Only one more episode left of this season’s Game of Thrones, but last week’s sure delivered. After all the build up I was wondering how they would employ the deadly Wild Fire on screen. I loved it, in all of its ectoplasm looking goodness!
Even my dear King Joffrey was impressed with the light show! Destructoid kept the battle going with all the pre-E3 news. Japanator turned the tide of battle with some exciting new reviews. Flixist rallied with some flashy new trailers. Finally, Tomopop chains off its enemies from escape with exciting Fate Zero figma pics. Do you think Tyrion will still have a nose when he wakes up?
- Rumor: Battlefield 3’s ‘Premium’ service will cost $50. I just couldn’t justify this.
- Square Enix showing a new mobile Final Fantasy game at E3. I will take all you will give me Squenix!
- Castlevania: Mirror of Fate is a Belmont family reunion. I’m am super excited for this release, can’t wait for E3 footage!
- Japanator AM Episode 60: Jujitsu Gangbang. Sal and I attack Marcus!
- Japanator Recommends: Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D. There’s a new gal on the block.
- I knew they were playing porn on the Midnight Channel. The Persona 4 posse gets funky.
- Tomopop Review: Nendoroid Kaito Cheerful ver. Full of cuteness!
- Max Factory previews figma Emiya, an exRide and more. Looking all dapper!
- Cthulu Barbie won’t give you body image issues. The lady is hotter than ever.