Despite all the pictures floating around Facebook and Twitter, today was is not the date that Doc Brown had set for the DeLorean in Back to the Future. None of your friends share the Photpshopped image above to you? Count yourself blessed to not be hanging around with people who don’t like checking their facts. We have a little under 3 more years to hit that date. When I do, I’ll let you know.
Around the network, it might as well have been the future, as we got some nice glimpses of upcoming goodies. Destructoid revealed some exciting sneak peaks of Nintendo’s 3DS XL. Japanator give visual novel fans a reason to wake up tomorrow. Flixist reminds me why I’m going to wake up tomorrow, Joseph-Gordon Levitt. Finally Tomopop previews an Evangelion figure that is just to bling to be on shelf, even in 2015. Now where are my Back to the Future DVDs?
- Nintendo 3DS XL caught on video: Looks huge, nice. I need me one of these!
- The ten best videogame laughs EVER! Sh*ts & giggles.
- Square Enix to move toward outsourcing in the future. Good or bad move?
- Visual Novel fans rejoice: MuvLuv Total Eclipse going VN. Everyone needs little Muvluving.
- Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 announced, gets story back. Why am I feeling skeptical?
- Live action Rurouni Kenshin gets a full length trailer. Some old school throwback action.
- High Priestess Chie and Rise coming; my wallet is dead. Can we have a bit of a Persona 4 merchandise break?
- Gaming Heads’ Portal 2 Turret now available for pre-order. I bet this’ll surprise guests in your hallway.
- Medicom unleashes RAH EVA Unit 01 for pre-order. So pretty, so expensive…