I know some of you haven’t been too impressed with E3’s offerings this year, but all the gaming activity and interest gets me really excited. Sometimes when we only see a glimpse of possibilities, and not the full picture, my imagination starts to run a bit wild about where gaming could be, and where I want it to be. What’s impressed you so far, and has any of the technology given you ideas abut the future?
The Destructoid crew has been running amok across Los Angeles, giving us some really exciting news from the show. Japanator has been poking around the show, too, making sure you get your otaku E3 fill. Even Flixist got into the action with a bunch of super-heroic announcements. And did you think there wouldn’t be awesome toys at E3? Tomopop has all the amazing goods covered.
- E3: I played Silent Hill: Book of Memories and LIKED it. Excuse me while i celebrate!
- E3: Persona 4 Arena plays as good as it looks. It better!
- E3: Everyone is saying Theatrhythm wrong. I’ll say it how I please!
- E3 2012: Chie and Teddy’s P4A voice actors return in P4G. The only voice I would have changed.
- E3 2012: A Project Diva F demo gets discovered. I need a white Vita.
- Hideo Kojima to appear at Uniqlo NYC this weekend! Someone go get me a shirt.
- Play Arts Kai Lara Croft, Agent 47, other figures at E3. Square shows you more ways to be poor.
- Some LEGO Aliens bookends while you wait for Prometheus. Or they could hold my chest in from bursting.
- Reserve or Regret? Import round up for June 6, 2012. Give me that there Prime!