That uncanny sense of dread that’s been hanging over you can only mean one thing, it’s Shark Week. I think the only other time I get this excited about salt-water based news, is when Red Lobster kicks off its Endless Shrimp promotion. Although, the end results of both are equally terrifying.
Famous psychosexual therapist, Dr. Ruth Westheimer actually was Tweeting about the correlations between men’s sexual performance and Shark Week today. Which is scarier? Dr. Ruth talking about sex, or sharks? While things weren’t quite as terrifying on the network as this information, we did have some dark giveaways and ever important Robocop tidbits. Fellas! Do sharks make you less likely to… love?
- Contest: Win Darksiders II Collector’s Edition and more! Free is good!
- Jimquisition: Old Man Mario. Can an old dog learn new tricks?
- Handheld Neo Geo due out this December, won’t be cheap. Cheap enough for my money!
- Huzzah?! Tokitowa on its way to an English release. Lovely looking game.
- Shaft’s Prism Nana trailer looks too suspicious. Will Shaft strike magical girl gold again?
- Japanator drinks – Pepsi Salty Watermelon. This year’s Pepsi surprise.
- G.I. Joe Club subscription is ready for recruitment. Monthly excitement delivered to you!
- Batman Unlimited wave 2 to feature even more Batman. I have a soft spot for old man Batman.
- Tamashii Features vol. 4 – AGP, Robot Damashii & more. I need that gold Doraemon!