I had the pleasure of checking out Christopher Nolan’s fantastic end to the Batman trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises this weekend. Forget what you heard, it’s great. However, it’s not what’s sticking out as the entertainment highlight of the weekend. Last night’s episode of True Blood really turned up the levels in all the right areas and left me grinning the whole time. Did you see the scene with Bill and Eric on the streets of Louisiana? Classic stuff.
Of course the network made sure to have a bloody good time as well. From Final Fantasy woes, to Wong Kar wows, we know how you like it. Here’s how it all went down.
- Jimquisition: Let’s end the FPS sausage-fest. It just might get me playing FPS titles.
- Rumor: Final Fantasy Versus XIII canceled. No no no no no… no.
- Watch this Metal Gear Rising E3 demo gameplay footage. Man, Raiden gets sexier the more he gets tore up.
- Japanator Recommends: The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki. The return of Hosada!
- Go West! Week Twenty-Four: Love and marriage. The depths of Japan’s society, and Elliot’s mind.
- Japanator Recommends: Ramune. You pop it, you drink it, you learn.
- Squishable Shiba Inu gets a Kickstarter campaign. You know Shibas are the best dogs in the world?
- More figma in this month’s scans to pad out your 2012. The year my wallet flips inside out.
- More Hot Wheels Batman stuff because ‘chicks dig the car’. I want these!