Thought you were done with Game of Thrones roundups? I thought we were going to take a bit of a break until next season’s news started rolling in, but I couldn’t help but share with you, a song about what we all were thinking. The duo of Paul and Storm have created a new video begging the creator of the Song of Ice and Fire to just work a little bit more quickly.
While we might be at a standstill in Westeros, we at the network moved briskly, and we’re writing at the speed of light! Destructoid was partying in my hood of Chicago and was popping bottles without me. Japanator took a look back at one of my Kojima favorites. Flixist has some awesome opportunities for talented writers. Tomopop closed things off with some adorable new Good Smile goodies. How’s that for speed?
- Spotlight: Drinking and gaming at Emporium Arcade Bar. Yup, Geoff went partying without me.
- Sup Holmes: Keeping it real with Shawn McGrath. Holmes keeps it real.
- Jimquisition: Rape vs. Murder. Wait.. wut…
- Japanator Games Week: The Boktai retrospective. The power of the sun!
- And the most profitable Final Fantasy ever is… I miss my Tarutaru.
- Go West! Week Twenty: My Pokemans, let me show you them. Elliot takes you into the depths.
- [UPDATE] figma Karen Araragi gets herself some color. Looking great.
- Nendoroid Gertrud Barkhorn appears in color. I can’t afford all these Nendos.
- Racing Nendo Miku Petits, Bandai releases among delays. I can wait for more Miku.