From Season 13, episode 17, the clip show “Gump Roast”:
- Ullman shorts, Christmas show,
- Marge’s fling, Homer’s bro,
- Bart in well, Flanders fails,
- Whacking Snakes, Monorail,
- Mr. Plow, Homer space,
- Sideshow Bob steps on rakes,
- Lisa’s future, Selma’s hubby,
- Marge not proud, Homer chubby,
- Homer worries Bart is gay,
- Poochie, U2, NRA,
- Hippies, Vegas and Japan
- Octuplets and Bart’s boy band,
- Marge murmurs, Maude croaks,
- Lisa Buddhist, Homer tokes,
- Maggie blows Burns away,
- What else do I have to say?
- They’ll Never Stop The Simpsons!
- Have no fears, we’ve got stories for years, like
- Marge becomes a robot,
- Maybe Moe gets a cell phone, has Bart ever owned a bear?
- Or, how ’bout a crazy wedding?
- Where something happens and doo doo doo doo doo…
- Sorry for the clip show.
- Have no fears, we’ve got stories for years!
Stopping at 30 is the only way to end this cleanly and satisfyingly.[via Deadline]
They'll never stop The Simpsons