The Marvel Cinematic Universe is running pretty darn smoothly, all things considered. There are nine MCU films scheduled through 2019, closing out with a new Avengers film that’s currently awaiting a title.
The other day, Marvel Studios put out a full video that outlines the shape of the MCU from Captain America: Civil War through Avengers: Infinity War. Part of this video were released in drips and drops over the last few weeks, which is why some of the footage may look familiar.
Check out the MCU Phase Three rundown below.
And in case you were wondering, here’s a full list of Marvel Phase Three titles with their release dates:
- Captain America: Civil War – May 6, 2016
- Doctor Strange – November 4, 2016
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 – May 5, 2017
- Spider-Man: Homecoming – July 7, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok – November 3, 2017
- Black Panther – February 16, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War – May 4, 2018
- Ant-Man and the Wasp – July 6, 2018
- Captain Marvel – March 8, 2019
- Untitled Avengers film – May 3, 2019